All that glimmers is not always gold, sometimes it’s glitter!
Ultraviolet glitter will change color when charged with a UV light source. UV glitter is great for those who favor multiple colors but cannot decide on just one. Perfect for Crafters of all ages and experience! Easy to use and clean up.
Yellow 2 Pink Glitter Use:Crafts, DIY projects, Cosmetic use, Paint... The possibilities are endless!
- Type: Ultraviolet Reacting Glitter
- Color: Changes from Yellow to Pinkish Red
- Cut Size: 0.010 Or 1/96 (Fine)
- Material: Polyester Glitter
- Shaker Size: 100mL
- Amount Per Shaker: 64-68g*
- Grade: Premium Grade Glitter
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Heat Resistant: Up To 200°C/392°F
- Solvent Resistant: Yes
- Clump Rating: Clump Free
Yellow 2 Pink is ultraviolet yellow to pink fine cut (0.010 or 1/96) glitter.
Yellow 2 Pink comes in 100mL shaker which fills roughly 64-68g.*
All our shakers are filled to volume and come with a dual opening lid for easy control for less waste.
*These weights are subject to change.
$8.00 Flat rate shipping USPS Priority Mail; Free shipping $75.00 or more.