Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl by Siser
Heat transfer vinyl (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Easyweed heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used in many applications including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application temperature.
- Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply firm pressure at 320°F for 10-15 seconds
- Peel: Hot
- Layering: Only as top layer
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Finish: Glitter
- Thickness: 12 mil
- Recommended Wash Instructions: inside out and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
20" x 12" Sheets
20" x 36" Yard Roll
Application instructions found HERE
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.