**No cash refunds will be given for heat press purchases** Exchange or repair ONLY.
Shipping for this item is currently not available. Local pickup only.
- Heat Press 15 inch by 15 inch heat press. Voltage: 110V (standard US and Canada) .Power: 1500 watts, Heat Press Style: Clamp shell, Temperature Range: 0 500 degrees F; Time Range:0 to 999 seconds, Electronic time and heat control; precise time set up, Silicon gel base board, Pressure adjustable. Teflon sheet included. Silicon pad lightly glued down not fully for purpose of replacement. Color of heat press is Blue/Black Model: DG15X15GBP.
- New Model Pull out lower platen makes loading unloading easy and less chance of getting burn. Max pull over 5.5 inch.
- To start off a successful t shirt business, a heat transfer press is a very important piece of equipment. A t shirt press machine being an integral component makes it important to select the best t shirt heat press in the market.
- This heat press works great in both commercial and domestic settings, and it can perform any size job with supreme durability. The easy to use design allows for sturdy operations. When pressed down, it provides industrial strength, pressure, and even temperature, guaranteeing the transfer to last on the garment.
- This Fancierstudio Power Heat Press is easy to operate and provides professional results. If you’re making shirts for your family or for your clients, the Fancierstudio Power Heat Press will make a lasting impression
- The Fancierstudio DG heat press uses high temperatures and heavy pressure to embed the design onto the material permanently. For professionals especially, these machines are highly recommended instead of using irons. Irons cannot reach the high temperatures and pressure that a heat press machine can reach and sustain. Heat press machines typically require 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
FS DG15x15 BB
Brand new 15-by-15-inch industrial-quality digital heat press with improvements from the previous model, including included coated sheet and coating on the heat platen. The silicon rubber base is not glued down you can adjust however you want it to. This heat press is compact and is an upward-opening model, which saves space. Ideal for applying transfers, letters, numbers, and images on t-shirts, garments, bags, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, ID bages, ceramic tiles, and other items.
- Brand New Teflon Coated 15″x15″ Heat Press
- Voltage:110V Power:1500 W
- Electronic time and Heat control: precise time set-up
- Silicon gel base board not glued down
- Teflon Sheet Included
$10.00 Flat rate shipping USPS Priority Mail; Free shipping $100.00 or more.